Tuesday, December 1, 2009

TRUTH AND HONESTY

I never know
how much of
what I say is true,
but I am honest
to my heart and God,
and say what I know as true.

Honesty and Truth are
two legs of a man.
On these
one can stand tall,
Walk the talk
and make his mark.

There is no greatness
where there is no simplicity,
honest and truth.


The spirit of truth is
the spirit of freedom
they are the
pillars of society.

The Truth
which has made us free
will in the end
make us glad, also.

Having honesty is
what allows truth
to be spoken.

Honesty is being truthful
to your heart.

Throughout history
people who lived to principles of truth,
become great people.

Truth is the most valuable thing
we have.

We tell lies
when we are afraid
afraid of what we don't know,
afraid of what others will think,
afraid of what will be
found out about us.

But every time we tell a Truth,
we grow stronger.

The truth is always the
strongest argument

The highest compact
one can make with his friend is
"Let there be truth for ever more."

Honestly I told you the truth,
to live the life of Worth

.

No comments:

Post a Comment